Latest Comments

Rooftop Prince ( 15 minutes ago )

manditoe : This was a good series, I enjoyed it but I have not seen a bad Korean drama as of yet.

Wolf Warriors II ( 15 minutes ago )

PhilMontana007 : amazing. this movie is the most succesful chinese movie ever. the martial arts and shootout action scenes are spectacular. movies like this rise the international benchmark in every aspect. a must see for every fan of action movies, especially if youre a fan of asian action/war movies. keeps you entertained with spectacular and very creative action sequences. full rating cause i enjoyed every minute of it 5/5. part 3 will be released in 2019!!

Shake Rattle & Roll XV ( 19 minutes ago )

manditoe : I enjoyed this but I like a good anthology movie. I sure would like to see the ones before this!

Are You the One? ( 20 minutes ago )

Wynterlyn : Clinton is gorgeous and wow to the girls not wanting a date with a religious dude

Svartsjön ( 21 minutes ago )

manditoe : I'm enjoying this so far n I can see it getting weirder n weirder as it goes on.

Up for Love ( 22 minutes ago )

lowoil : Sweet, funny, and ever so charming with subtitles... Added to my favorites list. 9/10

Being Mary Jane ( 34 minutes ago )

MegaElle77 : This episode just had me grinning like Chershire cat from beginning to end. Mary Jane chose right. I knew he wasn't gone. Mary Jane never allows things time before jumping to conclusions or other things. Looking forward to Season 5!

Fuller House ( 37 minutes ago )

ReverseFlash : This episode is not in English so therefor I can not understand what they are saying.

Lost ( 45 minutes ago )

NiteOwwl61687 : OH the bombshell dropped in this episode. (I won't spoil though one would think you'd watch the episode THEN read comments.)

Grimm ( 48 minutes ago )

xjonnax : lol sasha as nick as sean. He did it really well

Gotham ( 50 minutes ago )

GeekGrl83 : Yes anytime i see Zsasz in the room i know the episode is going to be dope ... He owns every scene

Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief ( 54 minutes ago )

RandomCaveman : Terrifying how this cult is 100% identical to liberalism.

Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US) ( 1 hour ago )

Yoginikat : Still love this show after all these years! These guy still have the gift of improv. Loved Wayne and Jonathan in that Hamilton piece.

Gold Rush ( 1 hour ago )

Lo_Rez : Previous season recap and about 5 seconds of previews at the end.

The House ( 1 hour ago )

calsman14 : This is a FUN movie!!! I really enjoyed it and it was a lot better than I thought. Not a "Taladega Nights" type, but a good movie to watch with some friends over a few beers and a have a few laughs. I like Will's movies and I like most things Amy is in. There is a lot of players from "The League" in it and they carry on a similar type of humor. I give it 2 thumbs up for sure!! Not too silly, but just silly enough.

Twin Peaks ( 1 hour ago )

srehab7 : Has Audrey always been this f***ing annoying????

Happy Hunting ( 1 hour ago )

ellegrl : This movie was nutz. It was really good and entertaining.

Killing Gunther ( 1 hour ago )

erikruhl76 : It you took the first ten minutes of this and the last thirty minutes cut out the rest and you have a pretty cool short film. However a lot of it is indeed crap.

The Graveyard Feeder ( 1 hour ago )

livywags89 : Now that's entertainment lol.

The Secret Scripture ( 1 hour ago )

lasagna50 : It seems like I've been seeing a lot of Rooney Mara in movies, lately. This one was okay, but could have been better. I kept thinking, "Just get on with it, and for Pete's sake stop that incessant piano playing in the background."

Legends of the Hidden Temple ( 1 hour ago )

princessf54 : I watched this show on Nickelodeon in the 90's... now 20 years later my kids watched it today and LOVED it. Talk about ancient, though, especially the prizes... VHS videotapes, high-top sneakers and boomboxes. All in all, it was a good watch.

Jack Whitehall: Travels with My Father ( 1 hour ago )

makingaripple : Seeing Steven Seagal and watching him do a bit was worth watching the whole series! 10/10

Safe House ( 1 hour ago )

alias6969 : This was a fantastic episode with a nice little Twist thrown in at the end. - But I still don't think we see the whole picture yet. Can't wait for the next episode. 5/5

Michael Landon the Father I Knew ( 2 hours ago )

evanszippo : philandering ways lolol. and for you other commentors he was a shiny terd.

Filthy Rich ( 2 hours ago )

MagsInCR : I enjoyed this drama for the first half of Season 1 as it had an intriguing storyline and had promise of being an interesting watch, but the second half of the season it fell apart, and turned into a soap opera. I won't be watching any further seasons. Thank you uplinkers.

Leatherface ( 2 hours ago )

livywags89 : Worth the watch if your a fan of the franchise...Nothing new, but it was ok. 6/10

Better Things ( 2 hours ago )

desutoroya : i love everything about this show. its so good.

The Graveyard Feeder ( 2 hours ago )

manditoe : HaHa... This was good!

Zoo ( 2 hours ago )

milliedillie : that was a big steamy turd. i don't want to have to watch another season of how many chances jackson passes up to kill abigail.

Boys in the Trees ( 2 hours ago )

DebbieLegg : I thought that this was very good. Its a good 'Halloween' story, and the description doesn't do it justice. Its about crossing the veil, and the age of transition going from teen to adult and why it shouldn't be rushed. From a personal stand point, one of the better teen films of late because there wasn't one damn cellphone in the whole movie (well its suppose to be 1997 lol). Give this one a peek, you might just find that you enjoyed it.

Unforgettable ( 2 hours ago )

iamJolina : I'm such a sucker for obsession movies. Although this one isn't my favorite, It was still a pretty decent movie to watch on a friday night. Dawson was pretty decent, but I absolutely LOVE Katherine Heigl as the crazy pschyo ex. 5/10

OJ Guilty in Vegas ( 2 hours ago )

pausepause : Oh, vomit. Not another exposé about Simpson. That piece of shit should never be let out of prison.

Leatherface ( 2 hours ago )

malaysiaboy : A good thriller although not much of a good back story for Leatherface. Not much focus on him.

Z Nation ( 2 hours ago )

bondad : Courtesy of Denofgeek ''Syfy recently announced a fall season release date for Z Nation season 4. It will premiere on Friday, September 29, 2017 at 9pm ET.'' - Next week should be great!

The Orville ( 2 hours ago )

desutoroya : well i liked every episode so far. in this specific story i wonder why they didnt argument that this kid is growing up on a spaceship and not on their home planet.

Falling Water ( 2 hours ago )

vijaypg1 : I was hooked but I must agree that the writers were not as good as they thought. I think that they left everything too late. There was 9 episodes of confusion and 1 of brilliance where everything got tied together. The producers should have made some stuff more clearer earlier. For instance the bad guys where not clear until the end. At one stage I was hoping that I knew who to root for. Also too much time was wasted on irrelevant characters that did not contribute significantly to the story. Also too many distracting visuals that depicted events and themes repeated (to the point of irritation). In summary I would say superb in parts and bad in parts making it mediocre on the whole.

Hooten & the Lady ( 2 hours ago )

bondad : Popular as this was, with critics and audience alike, the dicks at CW have cancelled the show. One has to wonder what the substance is that sits between their ears

The Orville ( 2 hours ago )

bondad : yeah, well excuse me for having my own opinion but this episode was pathetic and unwatchable. The Worf wannabe and his 'husband' and the mutant child, and the human PC attitudes, dragged out through a soap opera paced 40 minutes.. Seth should have stuck to cartoons. I give up on this series that can't decide if it is a star trek parody or plagiarism.

The Possession ( 2 hours ago )

SamPax : Abyssal (or something)! Daddy ate the Bogeyman lol. Teen shit ranking zero, zip and zilch outa nada. Take a selfie watching this, slice your wrists and Stream it LIVE... then it's Cool.

Leatherface ( 3 hours ago )

hellsingfan01 : this film is at best average yes it has decent kills but it doesn't bother to scare you

Gold Rush ( 3 hours ago )

FBananapants : The very first thing the narrator says is ''The seventh season of Gold Rush''. Pretty sure this was last season's first episode.

The Houses October Built 2 ( 3 hours ago )

malaysiaboy : The 1st movie itself wasn't great. It was a mediocre horror movie to watch once. This one is terrible.

Space's Deepest Secrets ( 3 hours ago )

doe50818 : This might be the most boring documentary about my favorite subject ever produced. Every single piece of information is presented in a mind-numbingly boring manner, with a pacing that puts me to sleep. If they can't put any imagination into their info dumping the least they could try is get the pacing right, so I'm not bored to death by filler sentences with what feels like minutes of silence in between. I haven't counted precisely, but I do believe everything noteworthy they mention each episode could be said in just five minutes or under.

Unleashed ( 3 hours ago )

manditoe : I loved this movie n the actors who played the pet parts were perfect..lol

Last Rampage: The Escape of Gary Tison ( 3 hours ago )

ellegrl : Robbert Patrick Knows how to play a bad guy.

Leatherface ( 3 hours ago )

Stinger430 : Finn Jones spoils whatever he's in.

The Good Doctor ( 3 hours ago )

WiredShut : I waited for this for a while and was not disappointed. This kind of show is right up my alley.

Nathan for You ( 3 hours ago )

arw115611 : Nathan is the best. Very underrated show.

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Make a Free Account

Information

LetMeWatchThis Guide TV Schedule

Support the Site

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.

Latest Comments

Rooftop Prince

Wolf Warriors II

Shake Rattle & Roll XV

Are You the One?

Wynterlyn : Clinton is gorgeous and wow to the girls not wanting a date with a religious dud ...

Svartsjön