Latest Comments

MacGyver ( 55 seconds ago )

JanjaNS : I watch this only because George Eads is in it.

Baby Driver ( 8 minutes ago )

lando12310 : OMFG, that was BAD...Unless you enjoy mindless action movies. The soundtrack was okay, but they tried way to hard to work it into the story. Seriously, bad acting and no character development at all. Everyone is 1 dimensional and i've read better mad libs than this garbage script.

Ozark ( 14 minutes ago )

GUESTIOUS : First thought: Bateman in drama. Going to suck like Nielson in a horror, should just do another Arrested Dev. Watched it anyways. Second thought: I'm so wrong and happy. Show is amazing, give it a try.

Limbo ( 17 minutes ago )

zapater : Splendid locations apart this is a disappointing film for its mediocre plot,repetitive scenes(the pointless diary reading)and the abrupt non-ending...with consequences left to anybody's imagination...not recommended..5/10.

Spider-Man Homecoming ( 21 minutes ago )

vtanisstoll : That was freaking awesome. Marvel's storytelling formula to a tee

Death of a Ghost Hunter ( 31 minutes ago )

GothicHeart : i have watched this one a few times i really enjoy it well worth a watch 10/10

Ravens Home ( 32 minutes ago )

hellsingfan01 : oh snap That's So Raven is back

Beautiful Beast ( 33 minutes ago )

memoAlsulaiti : hate the girl actress , weird accent

Dark Matter ( 37 minutes ago )

ateras360 : The WOW factor of this show used to be in the Quadratic Sector of I/IV = 5 to the power of 7 after watching this episode it is now in Quadrant II/III = -8 and falling.

Big Brother (US) ( 38 minutes ago )

mrberry2u : my emotions were all over the place during that last challenge. and pretty sure I woke a neighbor or two. haha. but right now I'm seriously about to pour me a tall glass of delish, peppery Shiraz in honor of the winner. yeah, I'm completely elated with all kinds of excitement and joy. and to top it all off - their partner in crime has the perfect welcome back gift.

Ozark ( 47 minutes ago )

superdave77 : This seemed pretty good at first and then you start to see the liberal sprinkles. They gay it up, like most stuff is now, even though that group represents 3 percent of the population..but hey..why not keep shoving it in our faces. Then they push abortion like it is actually something married couples do on a regular basis. Now here I am at episode 9 and the gun agenda comes into play. They show the false narrative of people being able to walk out of gun stores, same day, go home with the gun they buy. Also show the sales guy committing a felony by asking the customer to alter the application. Then they top it off showing him suggesting high capacity mags and a scope..like scopes are so bad. Liberals run education, hollywood, and the media..yet half the country is Conservative. It is unfortunate that the liberal writers can't keep their political agenda out of their work. Sneaky false narratives will only cement educated peoples views on these points. It also does the opposite of the intention of their work. They should be working to suck people into a realistic situation yet they keep putting clearly dishonest situations into the script for the purposes of politics.

Ozark ( 49 minutes ago )

arw115611 : Intense ending to this episode. Really liking this show.

The Night Shift (US) ( 58 minutes ago )

rvt : I was getting ready to give up on this TC character but this ep showed the proper him again. Also otherwise good ep. And yes, the ending was perfect and left a smile on my face.

Big Brother (US) ( 1 hour ago )

qris1 : This is fantastic..paul was getting too comfortable..let the games begin!!

Ancient Aliens ( 1 hour ago )

David_Smith : Very interesting and informative as always :)

Big Brother (US) ( 1 hour ago )

Harecci : I am so GLAD. Haha the look on the ppl face was priceless. "oh no. cody is back"

Kingdom (2014) ( 1 hour ago )

RicanLunaP : Holy smackers, that was INSANE!!!!! I really hope they don't take this show off the air. That was sensational to watch. I still can't get over it. What an amazing watch.

I Was Prey ( 1 hour ago )

ElectricAngel69 : that would have been a dead chimp, just saying.. these people should maybe start carrying pepper spray in god mode strength.

Hell Girl ( 1 hour ago )

anainthestars : that was a sad ep. It makes me wonder what hell is like in this show.

Chuck ( 1 hour ago )

jameshuang1218 : What I've learned from all the frustrations watching the stupidity in this show? Make sure you put a bullet through your enemy's head, even after they're down, John Wick style~

Ghost Ship ( 1 hour ago )

marionkreitmair : one of the best horror thriller....already starts creepy...very good

Hell Girl ( 1 hour ago )

anainthestars : I love enma ai's new outfit. Another good one.

Descendants 2 ( 1 hour ago )

rusty_shacklefard : i missed KC Undercover for this? they didnt need a part two

Animals. ( 2 hours ago )

Lolli59 : I just can't take anymore.

End Call ( 2 hours ago )

BellaMia2 : Can't say that I was impressed with this movie. It was the typical Asian ghost story, in the "death by cell phone" genre. The plot has been done before, this one brought nothing new to the genre. Some camera shots were pretty interesting, but not enough to save the storyline. The whole thing was a bit confusing, and not scary at all. There's worse out there though. OK for a one-time watch, no more.

Younger ( 2 hours ago )

iamJolina : After this episode this season looks promising. What Liza did was wrong, and I'm so glad that she finally told Kelsey, who would've thought that Kelsey would turn out to be a disrespectful bitch? That's just not what friends do! Shit is about to go down tho!

Tiny House of Terror ( 2 hours ago )

kav4132 : I didnt like how the person who played Sam. Seemed as though the sam character was emotionless and fake!

Ozark ( 2 hours ago )

limn : And Bateman directs epis 1, 2, 9, and 10, dark as this is. Which was an unarrested surprise.

Big Brother (US) ( 2 hours ago )

RicanLunaP : I'm so burning with fury right now, you don't even know!!! First of all, that was an unfair challenge. Only because the other person had done it before and the new person hadn't. They should have gotten another challenge to make it even and both had chances to learn how to win it back or the other go home. I'm furious right now!!! Can't wait for the next episode.

Conan ( 2 hours ago )

keyokey : @19:45ish....watch...sit down is timed?

Spider-Man Homecoming ( 3 hours ago )

frostkit : Best Spider-Man movie so far. Thumbs up

Hunt for the Wilderpeople ( 3 hours ago )

judabar : Not bad at all. Really enjoyed this. A good representation of NZ.

Fargo ( 3 hours ago )

dee_generate : Is that a retard sitting in front of Carrie Coon on the plane at around 42:12? So strange!

Hush ( 3 hours ago )

jblue001 : I figured based on reviews, this would be better, her friend getting killed outside her door made me saying, yes she is deaf, but she is not blind, the roof scene was another low point, she did that for what reason, he could hear her every move, after all it is the wilderness, she cannot hear her noise level, what was the point. I would have a gun for protection, a deaf woman living alone, one would think would be prepared. I was yelling at certain points in saying, why are you not doing that...,Sorry but it was predictable.

Arrival ( 3 hours ago )

Tamashachi : One of the best movies I've ever seen. The only thing I disliked was that it ended. That's why this is my fourth time watching it and this won't be the last time. I just come back to it when I need to feel hopeful. It portrays a fantastic world to live in where the humanity unites and lives in harmony with the entire existence. I just hope we can see such a world in our lifetime and that our children can see and enjoy the same.

Red Hill ( 3 hours ago )

stanmarsh01 : A policeman who lost his gun? Makes no sense at all...

The Americans ( 3 hours ago )

David_Smith : Did anyone else see Donald Sutherland at Philip's support group meeting?

V (1984) ( 3 hours ago )

ChezzaX : Man I absolutely looooooooooved this show 8/10 only as it's a tad dated but for its timevit was a 10/10 ALL THE WAY!

Firebase ( 3 hours ago )

Atomik : Reminded me of a what if type story. What if the Viet Cong had Dr. Manhattan on their side? Another excellent addition by Oats Studios.

Spider-Man Homecoming ( 3 hours ago )

purplemunkeespank : Can anybody explain why sometimes copies of films posted here can ONLY play with the film's soundtrack if headphones are connected on mobile?

Dark Matter ( 3 hours ago )

Lucy18960 : Around we go on the hamster wheel. No new material here, just the same old with variations. Seems the writers of this have no imagination to do something new with an episode. Instead they will drag out same things over and over. I am not impressed. As for the ending, it`s hard to believe with all the technology no one bothers with safety measures. They could do so much better. What a waste.

Big Brother (US) ( 3 hours ago )

nana66 : up loaders can you up load big brother after dark please :)

Deliverance ( 3 hours ago )

trenalaray : one of the best movies ever made, i love it!

Big Brother (US) ( 3 hours ago )

tcon77 : hahaha Paul almost looks like Kraven the Hunter with that weird fur thing

Firebase ( 3 hours ago )

manditoe : Very good but it ended too soon, I sure hope they make the next part... worth watching!!

Big Brother (US) ( 3 hours ago )

minaesco : Everyone predicted this BS lol.

First Kill ( 3 hours ago )

edv : wow bruce willis totally sucks these days! bad acting poor script shit directing wat a disappointment for a willis movie 2/5

A Night with My Ex ( 4 hours ago )

me2ureview : This show is fake and boring, she is acting like she is spun out on some kind of cheap drug or might even be a bit bipolar and he is so awkward and cant act.

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Make a Free Account

Information

LetMeWatchThis Guide TV Schedule

Support the Site

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.

Latest Comments