Latest Comments

America's Next Top Model ( 2 minutes ago )

christmastiger : I'm pretty sure Rio is already an avatar on Tyra's mobile game if you pause at the wheel that says "Spin!" That story with my girl Khrystyana made me tear up, I just love her so much. I do wish they'd have not made it all about women, like boys get molested too. I was happy with the girl who went home, even though when you look through her body of work at the end it was actually quite good. But that attitude will prevent her from doing anything in the business.

Death Row Chronicles ( 3 minutes ago )

manditoe : I personally don't give a crap, so many different show's about stuff like this. Just my opinion is all!

Junkbucket ( 5 minutes ago )

OnCinema : if they were kids itd be pedos. we all go through puberty at age 18. never forget this fact. all evidence to the contrary gets dropped into the Memory Hole to be incinerated

Death Note: Light Up the New World ( 11 minutes ago )

Smokey_greenleaf : wtf is up with all the cannon references? i dont remember any cannons being used in the first deathnote movie... nor the anime...

Mohawk ( 15 minutes ago )

annelapham : The description makes me wonder whether this will inflame anti-white or anti-native sentiments. will watch the movie and see whether history spins which way. Did the indians really look like a caucasian and a hispanic actor with painted faces?

The Cloverfield Paradox ( 22 minutes ago )

glennybum : Am I only one who wanted Roy to tell them to "turn it off and on again" when they were trying to fix things ? I can never take Chris O'Dowd seriously in anything so I'm kinda glad he had a few comedic moments.

Death Note: Light Up the New World ( 26 minutes ago )

Smokey_greenleaf : i SERIOUSLY wish they would bother to warn us when a movie is all subtitles, its horribly disappointing to get excited to watch something then be stuck reading so much you dont get a chance to actually watch the action on the screen.

America's Next Top Model ( 27 minutes ago )

rooosshirean : Looooooved this weeks episode. It really did look like a magazine spread, the seven of them together. Great elimination as well.

Midnight Texas ( 32 minutes ago )

Cyber_Cat : Just finished the pilot, pretty good so far ... does Candyman age at all, still looks the same to me ...

Friends ( 36 minutes ago )

chilcottjack29 : This is about the time Ross becomes my fave for the rest of the show, just so funny

Can't Take It Back ( 55 minutes ago )

halloween1 : A teen horror and it wasn't bad. It was entertaining in a harmless way that won't engage you much. Decent story, I never really got invested in the characters it was just a passable watch.

I Am Wrath ( 1 hour ago )

andreikurt2010 : Very nice movie..no place for bad elements..they must be eradicated..

The Ritual ( 1 hour ago )

Smokey_greenleaf : one of the dumbest movies i've seen in a long time, but a great illustration of why pansy assed english cunts should stick to their pubs and away from the woods. seriously wish i could understand why English men whine like American girls in every frigging movie in existence... are they really that limp wristed over there?

Creed ( 1 hour ago )

ak35 : This movie is simply GREAT!

Street Outlaws ( 1 hour ago )

ljd43210 : Chuck is such a whiny suck. Nothing is ever his fault. He has to be the stiffest, worst, host yet, but Ryan is no better.

Navy Seals ( 1 hour ago )

markenrock11 : very good old classic action movie

Blade: Trinity ( 1 hour ago )

luvlinguae : Why is there Esperanto written everywhere and on the TV show?

Beyond Skyline ( 1 hour ago )

halloween1 : It wasn't bad but I enjoyed the first one much more. I do love the lead guy (not sure of the actors name, I think he was a UFC fighter maybe?) he has the every man character down to a tee and you can't help but root for him. Nothing spectacular but not bad at all. The first one caught me by surprise and I was like 'wow' what is this, I'd never heard of it before and had no idea it would be that good. This is alright 6/10

Peter Rabbit ( 2 hours ago )

hellsingfan01 : this is certainly better then the emoji movie but that's not saying much because this is still a pretty bad film

Property Brothers ( 2 hours ago )

origamibird : Great house.... but GEEZE.... she has been crying not stop. Get her some antidepressants.. SMH

Marrowbone ( 2 hours ago )

BENEV0LENTIA : Beautiful cinematography, well written + directed with an absolutely amazing cast. This Drama -Horror - Thriller is a must watch for even the seasoned horror fan. 9/10! Thank you @uploaders

La cueva ( 2 hours ago )

halloween1 : I swear the claustrophobia in this movie is soo intense I had a panic attack while watching it. I personally wouldn't compare this to the Descent or the Blair witch because nothing supernatural or paranormal happens. A group of friends get lost inside a cave and I'd say it's a survival story more than anything else. I can see why some would compare it to them films though. The horror really comes from the environment they're lost in and each other. I thought it was great 9/10

Faster ( 2 hours ago )

SamPax : Rewatched The Movie... and payback's a biatch. 3.1/5. sure... Dwayne's da man but now I wanna see some new Jungle Board Game Movie stuff

Winchester ( 2 hours ago )

annelapham : Another great Helen Mirren acting vehicle in which she steals the show IMHO. Good story based on truth of the Winchester legendary haunted house. Been there, seen it, bought souvenirers while entering through the gift shop.

The Cloverfield Paradox ( 2 hours ago )

minaesco : Well that explains it lol. Enjoyed it a lot.

Winchester ( 3 hours ago )

knightslayer57 : a very typical type of horror typical movie. It leaves nothing new and gives nothing to make me to see more. I see nothing special about this and can not give it any credit. This movie is trash, plain and simple

The Magicians ( 3 hours ago )

mistressofakasha : I keep thinking how much more awesome this would be if they played things straight and ditched the humor.

Back to the Future ( 3 hours ago )

ChanceRox : I just watched it for the first time and it was okay. Not the best movie ever. I guess I went in with too high of expectations. It's not bad, but it's just alright for me. 4/5 stars

Winchester ( 3 hours ago )

urizen : 1/5 maybe today wasn't that day but this movie was really bad. Nice and profesional made but just boring. And this noisy, unnecessary jumpers..ugh.

Strike Back ( 3 hours ago )

jaracas : I've always enjoyed this TV show, it's one of the few i lookrd forward to each week...until Season 6. I just haven't been able to get into it. So much so that i tend to wander off "and go do something less boring instead" (Brits "of a certain age" will get my quote)...anyhoo, as i was saying, wander off... It's not the actors, they do a good enough job with the material they are given, it's the writing, plain and simple. I'm not saying i could do a better job because i couldn't. It's more that it was like a whole different show altogether, there was no flow from one into the other, apart from a "we're getting the band back together" line in episode 1. But other than that, not a dickie bird But, whilst Season 6 Episode 9 was playing i happened to be engrossed building a new camera platform and i heard a voice i recognised straight away, looked up and who did i see? (you'll have to watch it to find out). Now i am looking forward to next weeks episode again. Too little, too late? we'll see

Ink Master ( 3 hours ago )

christmastiger : It feels kind of unfair that all the other teams are still continually firing at team DJ when they're the smallest team there by far. I really really hope soon they do something that allows team DJ to steal a person from another team, because this show doesn't feel fun to watch when one of the teams is limping along and being kicked by a dozen other people when they're down.

Keeping Up Appearances ( 3 hours ago )

mltavenor : Johnny Lee Miller as the toy boy. Hilarious.

Accident ( 3 hours ago )

Maikeru : Laugh out Loud.

Let's Get Physical ( 3 hours ago )

Ianuarius : looks really funny. i didn't have the sound on, but it looks so funny...

Murder on the Blackpool Express ( 3 hours ago )

Killfate : Decided to give this a 2nd watch since it's been a good 16 months since I've seen it. It's good , it has good humor , rather then the usual mindless American trash. Americans rely on sexism , racism, bigotry, fascism ,ignorance , stupidity, pretentious idiocy , superficial plastic trash, materiel objects and possessions, shallow ignorance, and just all around support for their severe mental illness and self inflicted retardation and slavery. and making fun of people because they are all trash. So they would rather focus on other people then their disgusting trash selves. This has actual valid humor however so if you are not to much of a brainwashed idiot slave loser you will enjoy this good comedy.

Roseanne ( 3 hours ago )

cjackson674 : New season March 27th

The Curse of Oak Island ( 4 hours ago )

enfuriae : Sinkholes? Oak Island Theorists say YES.

The Curse of Oak Island ( 4 hours ago )

enfuriae : I think it's stupid that they keep throwing millions of dollars at this nonsense. Meanwhile, there are children who are going to bed hungry tonight. Wow...what a bunch of heroes these guys are. :/ P.S. SPOILER ALERT - Sinkholes.

The Iceman ( 4 hours ago )

delhirose : Not too bad of a movie, very low key for a mob movie, you don't see a lot of the harsher scenes we usually do with these hits. I feel it lost something for me, as it skipped things. Liotta, one of the best to portray this type of character, worth a one time watch. Cheers uploaders

Trauma (UK) ( 4 hours ago )

Fenneca : Yet another ITV drama that condones Vigilantism. And, yes, I realise it is fictional. But sending out a message that violence, in any form, is the solution to violence is misguided and wrong.

The Magicians ( 4 hours ago )

RoseRed3 : Alice and her never ending supply of too tight sweaters serves no purpose. Margo's quote of the week: Bitch, took my eye!

Halloween: The Night HE Came Back ( 4 hours ago )

ronbonnie : Don't waste your time this is just awful!! With excruciating painful bad acting and dialogue. 0/5

The October Flowers ( 4 hours ago )

annelapham : unique plot and scenery, good enough acting for a one time watch but its a B movie at best

The Opposition with Jordan Klepper ( 4 hours ago )

Dunkleosteus : Stunning how only 8% of school children learned that the Civil War was about slavery, while the rest of the world knows it clearly. That's some big bubble...

Black Panther ( 4 hours ago )

DreadPirateRobert : So he is super because he eats that plant? I don't think that makes him very special. Why doesn't Captain America eat it and become super duper?

Undercover High ( 5 hours ago )

KeilaNCush : The struggle is real.

The Road ( 5 hours ago )

buttfacedcat : Realistic and intense... I loved it!

Winchester ( 5 hours ago )

credoinars : For me, this is a big Losechester. How can so much money, effort, and talent be so bad? If this is the first and only horror movie that you have ever seen, then you might like it.

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Make a Free Account

Information

LetMeWatchThis Guide TV Schedule

Support the Site

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.

Latest Comments