Latest Comments

Fast N' Loud ( 8 minutes ago )

mike1616 : Turns out they missed last week and made this a double season ending episode. Is anyone else getting tired of all these really short seasons or am I just to stuck on the good old days when a season was a minimum of 22 UNINTERRUPTED episodes.

Snapped ( 10 minutes ago )

nikkinicole35 : Yay a New Episode!!

Chernobyls cafe ( 18 minutes ago )

delhirose : Very interesting doco, a must see for sure. We can build them, we can use them, we can test them, we can threaten with it, nuclear that is, but we can't fix it. And yet there is always someone on the sidelines to make money from things. A very emotional ride, a devastating ride, an optimistic side also. Definite watch. Cheers uploaders, great doco.

The Good Neighbor ( 28 minutes ago )

andoniboy : IMBD rating 8.1? I don't think so ...6.3 as of 23/11/2017. And why post it again? Was the previous copy not good enough or have they changed something?

Never Hike Alone ( 29 minutes ago )

dramucom : Better than some of the actual Friday the 13th movies IMO. Beautifully shot.

Like.Share.Follow. ( 39 minutes ago )

delhirose : Well, I wouldn't have put this under horror, and for me its definitely not a thriller. It went on and on and on in some parts, quite boring. Some of the script was just pathetic and so unrealistic. I lost interest throughout, the ending was predictable and you knew what was going to happen. For sure this is a crime that is on the rise and would have preferred a far more 'real' approach to it. There are trolls everywhere, no matter where you go online or what you do, they want to stalk, they want to gossip, they want their brownie points with people, they want to be liked, etc this could have been done a lot better. If anything maybe a one time watch. Thanks uploaders

Marvel's Runaways ( 56 minutes ago )

vampwalker709 : philip defranco sent me well he recommended it was definitely worth it fun show. Though i think they should let netflix do the marvel shows they definitely do it better.

Triple 9 ( 1 hour ago )

mexican_bart : I really like the actors in it, the gang stuff and the action but I was kinda lost on what was happening towards the end. I kept watching it because it looks cool.. kinda had a Sicario vibe cos its gritty but it was hard for me to follow, you gotta really be paying attention

Face Off ( 1 hour ago )

druecipher1 : Wow Eric, you really dropped the ball. And no more Megan 😞

Another Kind ( 1 hour ago )

manditoe : I didn't mind this, It entertained me, I found one particular character annoying at times but not like some movies where u want every one dead..lol.. From the comments u can see it's mixed of likes n unlikes so watch for yourself n see if u like it!

Pitch ( 2 hours ago )

gunghoboda : well darn looks like they cancelled the show after one season, was actually enjoying this show to bad..

Rosehaven ( 2 hours ago )

swforegon : I love the Aussie's sense of humor. Cracks me up! I loved that show "Please Like Me" - so sad it ended.

Totem ( 2 hours ago )

delhirose : Not a bad movie, far more realistic than most supernatural horror movies. It was good in the sense that it developed the story, in saying that, I did find it dragged on in some scenes, the film is nearly 1.3 hours, so they could have cut a bit off. The ending, blah, a bit over the top. I did loose interest along the way, but if anything a one time watch only. Cheers for the upload guys.

The Dark Tower ( 2 hours ago )

truck59 : Really great movie ....................................................

The Good Neighbor ( 2 hours ago )

knightslayer57 : The guys were really annoying, but once things got rolling it had me glued. The end was a let down though.

Crooked House ( 2 hours ago )

BeauTyStarZ : All I saw was GLENN CLOSE! *watching*

Riverdale ( 2 hours ago )

lexidreams : The narration is still super corny but this show has gotten goooooddd. Happy to be watching again. Great cinematography, mood etc. Some of the actors are really strong and others not so much though.

Marvel's The Punisher ( 2 hours ago )

yasser_x : The second season plz,less drama, less sidestories, more action, more frank castle, more punisher...

Conjoined ( 2 hours ago )

Dius : The one actresses snaggletooth was really distracting. Movie is so so.

Criminal Minds ( 2 hours ago )

marionkreitmair : some people are not worth to be saved....just saying....and for the record, without Garcia they would all be lost

Wind River ( 3 hours ago )

dgstuntman : Awesome movie!! great watch! highly recommend!

Vice Principals ( 3 hours ago )

shade50 : I love Danny Mcbride's humor. Although Kenny Powers definitely outshines Neil Gamby in my opinion Mcbride and Goggins were funny together. This was a good watch ! check it out !!

The Shannara Chronicles ( 3 hours ago )

pdaniel09 : I really enjoyed this season. Especially Mareth, Eretria, and Lyria those three girls are stunning. The film sets and wardrobes have such great detail. Unfortunately ratings for this season weren't to good since the move from mtv to spike. I really hope this show is renewed for a third season.

Peaky Blinders ( 3 hours ago )

nakedheart : Considering what's going on, I don't understand why Tommy doesn't carry a gun on his person, like his pants, at all times; not just in his coat. What the heck!!! Also, no children, no civilians,..well what about no women (at least the innocent ones)? And if the women are guilty and spoken for then go after the men. Idk I guess I'm just used things usually being settled with honor especially when it comes from men.

Geostorm ( 3 hours ago )

Ramchallenger : I like it ,lots of action

Future Man ( 3 hours ago )

elidaawesome : This is a more than decent show that starts off strong and ends up nowhere near how you'd expect, and yet does exactly? A whole lot of scenes that made me laugh my ass off and only a few that were boring. And I gotta admit that I've had a life-long love for Josh Hutcherson

Peaky Blinders ( 3 hours ago )

muchohorses : On board for another exciting and wonderful ride. Can hardly stand it when the episode is over and I have to wait another week. Two great new characters in the mix. The best series on TV. 9/10

Jeepers Creepers III ( 3 hours ago )

Mephestopheles : did anyone else feel like large chunks of this movie are simply missing and there were a few times that scenes felt like they were out of the correct order hell maybe its just me

The Apprentice (UK) ( 3 hours ago )

Pisces_ : I am so happy with who Lord Sugar let go. This season the majority seem so young and naive in almost all aspects of business. But coming down to the end I see about two serious candidates, we'll see.

NCIS ( 3 hours ago )

Jeneral28 : Bishop sits on the floor like a child!

Gold Rush ( 3 hours ago )

warensamble : Low royalty virgin ground, does 78 virgins or w/e come with that!?! Now he can literally make a killing and just murder it and can have a lifetime of mining there! I wonder if tony is the total asshole he's shown to be on this show?

Geostorm ( 4 hours ago )

truck59 : Cool movie .........................................................

Black Ink Crew: Chicago ( 4 hours ago )

ChinSki : Awful quiet over there Van.

Face Off ( 4 hours ago )

druecipher1 : RIP Alam... lol

Crimson Peak ( 4 hours ago )

augusts1 : Gorgeous and sumptuous movie, thoroughly enjoyed it. This was the only movie of Del Toros I hadn't seen yet. Totally absorbing, eerie and suspenseful. Excellent acting by the cast, although I thought Charlie Hunnam's performance was a bit weak. Maybe that was because you don't really get to know his character all that well. Oh well. Still enjoyed it and will watch it again.

Stranger Things ( 4 hours ago )

city_biatch : can't seem to tell whether eleven is a boy or a girl... not that it matters these days

Ozzy & Jacks World Detour ( 4 hours ago )

ateras360 : They remind me of me and my son hahaha Dad, you have a bat in the cave lmao!

Marvel's Runaways ( 4 hours ago )

TheCriticGuy : Marvels take on degrassi or marvel’s runaways? Still haven’t decided yet.

Crooked House ( 4 hours ago )

annelapham : good acting and suspenseful

Full Frontal with Samantha Bee ( 4 hours ago )

MontyFly : Holy deja vu Batman these are links to last week's episode.

Shameless ( 4 hours ago )

floridasunshine : How was anyone surprised that they replaced Liam with a new actor? The little guy looked burnt out and the only thing that surprises me is that they didn't replace him sooner. The subject matter on this show is quite a bit for a little kid to take in. Especially since he's just acting and he likely doesn't even have a home life that reflects the Gallaghers lives. No one noticed that Debby basically carried Liam thru the storage unit scenes at the end of last season (literally carried him)? lol

Ash vs Evil Dead ( 5 hours ago )

kenXz : this comes back on February 25th, 2018 for the 3rd season to premiere! can't wait.

Arrow ( 5 hours ago )

D0S81 : vinnie Brick jones was a proper mint in this ep, i also liked when roy said to diggle that flying a chopper for the first time in years is probably like riding a bike.....no roy, helicopters dont have pedals, and bicycles dont have helicopter blades, if they did then learning to ride my bike as a kid woulda been sooooo much cooler. lol. also its real sad that laurel cant tell her dad about sarah, hows she gonna keep that up. he's gonna be devod when he finds out, which i think he will. you know what'll be horrible tho, if he found out she died and then somehow she comes back from the dead, he'd defo have a heart attack, poor guy. also hope thea finds out about ollie being the arrow soon.

Stan Against Evil ( 5 hours ago )

kenXz : jugs band, we called it nice jugs...ROFLAO, this is sooo funny, but the show Ash vs evil based on evil dead stills better! these guys should take notes. lol

Shadows on the Stairs ( 5 hours ago )

BellaMia2 : I really liked this movie. It was clever and cheeky. Like only the "Brits" can do. It's fun, and it's definitely worth watching.

Mr. Robot ( 5 hours ago )

tekk7 : Foreshadowing a new breed of terrorism.

Supergirl ( 5 hours ago )

lonelycirce : jfc, it's been three seasons, don't you think it's time to stop watching a show you all claim to hate so much???

The Guest Book ( 5 hours ago )

catzilrein : So glad it was renewed for a Season 2! Love this funny show.

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Make a Free Account

Information

LetMeWatchThis Guide TV Schedule

Support the Site

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.

Latest Comments

Fast N' Loud

Snapped

nikkinicole35 : Yay a New Episode!!

Chernobyls cafe